Pick up at hotel (center) 8:00 – 8:15AM
- Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
- Imperial Citadel by car – The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum - A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb - a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
- Conical hat making village, incense stick making village
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.