Day One: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Kayaking at Dark & Bright ( Hang Sang – Toi) Cave – Swimming – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
- Pick up at 10 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi
- Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on the shuttle bus
12:00 – 12:15 approx
- Arriving at Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise.
12:15 – 12:30 approx
Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, and crew in the cruise briefing, and learn safety instructions.
- Set sail as lunch is served
12:45 – 13:00
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with an indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet, and Gia Luan harbor which belonged to the Cat Ba area.
- Check-in your room
14:45 – 16:00
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Drop anchor, guests can choose kayaking or take your comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave or stay at the main boat for swimming.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
18:00 Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with a fresh food menu outside of the swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar with a seasonal pool view, at a wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
- Footbath with Ginger or with lemongrass and salt
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Visiting the bay on Speedboat – Swimming – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell in Hanoi
06:15 Join us a short class for how to play golf at the golf course
06:30 Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 8:00 Local light breakfast is served. After breakfast, guests can swim in the Bay or register for a flycam photoshoot.
08:00 Experience visiting the bay in 20 minutes on our speedboat or swimming around the main boat
09:30 Check out the room
10:00 Vietnamese cuisine is served.
11:10 – 11:45
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to shuttle bus
- Arrival back Aclass cruises office in Hanoi approximately 15:30