Discovery Halong bay – Lan Ha bay 3days/ 2nights
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
Day One: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Kayaking at Dark & Bright ( Hang Sang – Toi) Cave – Swimming – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
- Pick up at 10 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi
- Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on shuttle bus
12:00 – 12:15 approx
- Arriving at Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise.
12:15 – 12:30 approx
Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, and crew in the cruise briefing, and learn safety instructions.
- Set sail as lunch is served
12:45 – 13:00
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with an indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet, and Gia Luan harbor which belonged to the Cat Ba area.
14:00 Check in your room
14:45 – 16:00
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Drop anchor, guests can choose kayaking or take your comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave or stay at the main boat for swimming.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with a fresh food menu outside of the swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar with a seasonal pool view, at a wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
- Footbath with Ginger or with lemongrass and salt
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at natural beach area – Dinner with a different menu – Free time for activities
6:15 Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands or you can choose to do the exercise at the fitness area next to the golf course.
07:00 – 08:00 Enjoy a light breakfast with a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time relaxing in the amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
8:00 – 08:30 Visit Lan Hay Bay by speedboat
10:00 approx Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area that the main boat cannot go through.
12:30 approx Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
- Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rainforests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
15:00 Transferred to a remote beach area on an island so guests can swim freely. You can also visit the floating village to find out how the local people live
16:00 Our speedboat will take you back to the Stellar of the Seas
- Back to Stellar of the Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game on our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to the sleeping area. Dinner is served with a different menu.
- Enjoy your dinner with our set menu
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine, and cigars cellar, or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our onboard activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant, board games,…
- Footbath with ginger or with lemongrass and salt (optional)
Overnight on board
Day Three: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Visiting the bay on Speedboat – Swimming – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell in Hanoi
06:15 Join us for a short class on how to play golf at the golf course
06:30 Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for an early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi sessions to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 8:00 Local light breakfast is served. After breakfast, guests can swim in the Bay or register for a flycam photoshoot.
08:00 Experience visiting the bay in 20 minutes on our speedboat or swimming around the main boat
09:30 Check out the room
10:00 Vietnamese cuisine is served.
11:10 – 11:45
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to by our shuttle bus
- Arrival back Aclass cruises office in Hanoi at approximately 15:30